Sunday, April 6, 2008

Race for the Cure with Natalie

Come join me in the Race for the Cure on May 10th at the Gateway. I usually run in celebration of my mom (it's been 11 years since she was cured!), but this year I'll be running for Cynthia as well.

I created a team - just go to the website www.komenslc.org and go to "Race for the Cure" then "Registration" and follow the prompts. It will ask if you want to sign up as an individual or join a team. Select the team "Cynful Celebration".

You can do a 5k run or a 1 mile walk. And after the race, come on over to our house (me and Betsey Berge) for a recovery brunch.

If you haven't participated before, it's a great event. And a GREAT way to help find a cure for breast cancer and show Cynthia our love and support. Feel free to forward this to friends.

Natalie

No comments: