Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It’s been a very long time since updating with any posts. The holidays came and brought with them a busy couple of months.

I was able to have my family at my house for Thanksgiving this year. My Dad, Stepmom and brother Kevin and his family came to my home and we had a great time and a really good meal. I had interesting baking night the night before and had to do every pie over. Other than this slight snafu – everything turned out really well – everything was delicious. After dinner – Kevin, Linda and I took the kids to the park with Atticus.

My Dad and Stepmom stayed a couple of more days and we were able to go to a concert at Temple Square that kicked-off the Christmas holiday. It was Andrea Paulsen’s singing group – The Sterling Singers. They were awesome!

I have had a couple of doctor’s appointments in the last month or so – just final check-ups to make sure I’m doing okay. I am! Everything looks good and now I will do just regular appointments every 6 months or so.

I am getting a full head of hair. I’ve decided that short hair is a lot harder to do every day than long hair. Everyone keeps asking me if I’m going to grow it out again or not. I keep telling them that I’ll let them know if a year or so – since that’s how long it’s going to be before I even get to that crossroad.

I’ve really enjoyed the holidays this year. I’ve enjoyed all of the time I’ve been able to spend celebrating with my friends and co-workers. It’s been a great holiday season.

This has been an interesting year. I’m glad it’s over – but feel that I have been very blessed and have learned a lot this year. I hope 2009 will bring a lot of happiness, health and hair.

Cyn

No comments: